Assisted Living on Cape Cod
The Cove at Thirwood Place
The Cove at Thirwood Place, Thirwood's assisted living community, provides a caring environment where each resident is secure in the knowledge that help is available when needed. Our goal is to give each resident the opportunity to maximize his or her independence.
The Cove offers spacious one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes decorated to each resident’s individual taste. Each apartment includes individually-controlled heat and air conditioning, a fully-applianced kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), washer and dryer, and extra storage room.
A trial stay in a furnished respite apartment is available to ease the transition and give both the resident and their family time to confirm their decision was appropriate.
Services at The Cove at Thirwood Place Include:
- 24-hour assistance with daily living activities from our staff of nurses and certified nurse’s aides
- Health, wellness and medication monitoring
- Regular safety checks
- Three daily meals in our pond front dining room
- Emergency call system
- 24-hour maintenance, security and emergency response
- Dietary and lab services
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Expanded cable TV and all utilities except phone bill are included
- Scheduling and coordination of medical appointments
- Coordination of care with Cape Cod Hospital, pharmacies and skilled nursing centers
- Supervised social and physical activities
- Services of our healthcare team, with individual care plan for each resident
Thirwood also knows how important social interaction is, and offers a full calendar of events for residents who wish to take part.
|Activities sampler (current schedule)|